The most scenic zip-slide view in Japan.
- 3445 Kosuge Village, Kitatsuru-gun, Yamanashi Pref. 409-0211
|Course summary||Adventure Course : 5sites / 42activities
Canopy Course : 7sites / 31activities
|Open date||26th April, 2013|
Comditions & Cost
- ADVENTURE Course： Minimum height: 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight: 110kg
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to three under-18s.
- High school student can do the course unaccompanied. Adult must still supervise from the ground.
- Canopy Course： Minimum height: 1.10m / Maximum weight: 110kg
- Children under third grade must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to four under-18s.
* Groups of 15 or more may reserve the course for their exclusive use. Prior booking is required, please contact us for details.
- How long does the course take?
On average the Adventure course takes approx. 1.5 – 2.5 hours, and the Canopy course takes approx. 1 - 1.5 hours. This includes the time required for your safety briefing. Also, it all depends on how speedy you are, and how busy the course is.
- Are there any changing facilities?
Sorry, There are no changing facilities or lockers at this park.
- Is there any play equipment for small children?
There is play equipment at this park, to entertain children who are too small for the course.
- Is there a food stand?
You can only buy drink at this park.
- Is there a shuttle bus to the park?
Sorry, There is no shuttle bus service to this park.